Home » Community Events » “Download Fail, Please Restart” Problem: Alternative Solution
September 16th, 2012
“Download Fail, Please Restart” Problem: Alternative Solution
For those who are experiencing launcher(Download Fail) issues kindly do the following instructions below:
1. Before you proceed with the steps below, please take note of the current DNS addresses set on this window should you need to revert back to your old dns settings
2. If you have no knowledge on how to do the following steps below this please seek out somebody who can.
3. Ensure you have Administrative rights to access
4. If your are playing on a net-cafe please ask assistance with the shop owner or the technical person on duty.
For Windows XP Users
1. Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
2. Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
3. Click Properties, a new window then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) will appear.
4. Click the Radio button for “Use the following DNS Server Addresses”
5. Set the Preferred DNS Address to 18.104.22.168
6. Set the Alternate DNS Address to 22.214.171.124
7. Press Ok, then execute the cabalmain.exe
For Win7/Vista Users
1. Press Start Button, Select Control Panel
2. On the Control Panel window look for the View By: (Upper right side of the window)
3. Click the Drop down arrow and Select “Small Icons”
4. Now, locate and click Network and Sharing Center on the list, you will be directed to the Network Sharing Center
5. Click the Local Area Connection(Middle Right of the window)
6. On the Local Area Connection Status window, Press Properties
7. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) the press Properties button
8. Click the Radio button for Use the following DNS Server Addresses
9. Set the Preferred DNS Address to 126.96.36.199
10. Set the Alternate DNS Address to 188.8.131.52
11. Press Ok, then execute the cabalmain.exe
Getting an error message about eng_imgrepository.dll? Follow the steps below:
1. Delete eng_imgrepository.dll file on this folder Default Location inside your Cabal client \launcher\gateway
2. execute cabalmain.exe this should download the corrupted file.